WINDOWS graphics core dev Team
Sept - Dec 2014
Markham, Ontario Canada
- Contributed to the development of the Kernel Mode Driver for graphics chips to enable it to work with the latest Windows OS
- Successfully developed and tested software support for Multi GPU - Single Large Surface features in C++
- Implemented work-arounds for windows applications involving kernel and OS interactions
- Resolved bugs in the graphics driver by working with graphics driver architecture, OS/driver/BIOS interactions, debuggers & profilers.
- Performed software code analysis for performance optimization (optimal resource utilization and dead code removal), including legal analysis. Also Delivered a presentation to the team for the same.
- Carried out hybrid graphics experiments and learnt about DirectX & OpenGL APIs and the windows display driver model as shown below.
Link to the company website: http://www.amd.com/en-us